- Location: Wade Tractor & Equipment
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2018
- Manufacturer: Bush Hog
- Model: RT72GR TILLER
- New/Used: New
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
- Stock #: 004222
- VIN: 1HDKR1182570093
|Working Width||70 1/2 in.|
|Tine Diameter||17 in.|
|Recommended HP||Min.: 35 hp PTO; Max.: 55 hp PTO|
MSRP $3,108 = YOU SAVE $413
ONLY 1 LEFT IN STOCK!
The gear driven “ROTO HOG” by Bush Hog® are built Bush Hog® tough for years of dependable service. Available in standard or reverse till, there is a model that will fit your application. In ground cover conditions, a reverse till model works best because the flow of material tends to cover the chopped groundcover for quicker decomposition. The standard six blades per flange on every model gives the maximum breakup of soil even in hard or packed conditions. The heavy duty gear drive alleviates worries about the durability of a chain drive in the same tough conditions. The “ROTO HOG” is the perfect tool for landscape work, seed beds, or any other application that requires that the soil be pulverized.
- 60 to 82 1/2-inch models available
- Gear Driven drive train, available with Reverse Till
- The standard six blades per flange gives the maximum breakup of soil even in hard or packed conditions.
- Maximum Tilling Depth 7 1/2-inches (requires multiple passes)
- ASAE Cat 1, Standard and Quick Hitch
- Available in Red, Orange, Blue and Green
- Gear drive with oil bath in side gearbox is more durable than a chain drive that will wear and could break.
- Rotation: Reverse
- Drivetrain: Gear
- Hitch: ASAE Cat 1, Standard and Quick Hitch
- Working Width: 70 1/2 in.
- Total Width: 78 in.
- Number of Flanges: 9
- Blades per Flange: 6
- Rotor/Blade Rotation Diameter: 17 in.
- Rotor Shaft Diameter: 3 in.
- Rotor RPM: 211
- Weight: 759 lb.
- PTO Driveline with Slipclutch: ASAE Cat4
- Tilling Depth*: 7 1/2 in.
- Min / Max Tractor H.P. (PTO): 35 / 55
- Colors: Available in Red, Orange, Blue and Green